Join Our Team
If you enjoy working in a small friendly team and are committed to making safe, high quality, delicious food then you might be interested in joining our team.
From time to time we are looking for that special person to fill vacant or new roles in our food handling team and post them on this page. To apply for any position complete our on-line application form or snail mail or hand deliver your application directly to us. Please provide a resume summarising your education and employment history.
If we have no positions currently posted you are welcome to let us know of your interest using our general enquiry form.
We only accept applications from individuals so we can get to know you personally.
What we look for
To be suitable to join our team we need you to be physically fit and strong as you will be standing, lifting, and moving on a regular basis. You must be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English as all positions involve following procedures, sharing information with other team members and, accurately keeping important records. All our team members must be:
- team contributors
- capable of working in a fast paced environment
- committed to right first time and take pride in their work
- hands-on and have a can do attitude
- flexible, adaptable and willing to take on new challenges and learn new things
- committed to safe food handling and have successfully completed a food handler certificate
- committed to maintaining a safe work place and working in a safe manner
It would be preferable you are an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa as we are usually looking for people who can be long term members of our team. Proof of your work rights will be required to process your application and details should be provided in your application.
Who we contact
We endeavour to respond to all applicants however there are times we are swamped and unable to respond to everyone. Your understanding is appreciated if you have not heard from us as we place the priority on contacting shortlisted candidates with the best fit with for the roles we are looking to fill.
Food Process Operator
We are looking for a flexible, energetic and physically capable food handler to play a key role in making our Vegie Magic and Custom Vegie products. This position involves weighing, blending and processing food ingredients to make safe high quality products, manual handling and the use of equipment with moving parts. As well as meeting our basic requirements described above, this position will suit you if you
- have 1-2 years demonstrated food handling experience involving mixing, blending and weighing ingredients in a fast paced environment
- have experience in the storage and handling of stock including the use of manual pallet trolleys and walkie stackers
- are experienced in cleaning and sanitising kitchen utensils and food preparation equipment
This appointment may be on a casual or permanent part time basis. Typical working hours are Monday to Friday 5am to 1pm with some flexibility required in response to our production requirements.
If we have no current vacancies or positions that are suitable you can submit a general enquiry to let us know of your interest.